I’ve finished the Cobblestones, Bricks and Pebbles Mystery quilt top.
OK, in the interest of full disclosure, it isn’t completely sewn in this photo, but I have since finished it. I decided to leave the last top and bottom rows off (it was supposed to be a square), because I liked the size it was without them. Also, I felt that it would be easier for me to quilt on my home machine if I didn’t have those extra 12 inches (ish).
I really love how it came out. I can’t wait to finish it. I’m planning to use large pieces of the same light colored fabrics to cover the back, and I’m planning to quilt it in randomly spaced straight lines. The same dark blue that is the accent/soloist color will be used for the binding on the edge. I think that the weekend weather is supposed to be yucky again, so I’m looking forward to some quality time with the machine.